The HR Assistant performs administrative duties for the Talent Department. The HR Assistant will streamline and maintain systems in place to promote a high level of efficiency for the company. This will entail regular system maintenance as well as ongoing project lists.
Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Ideal candidate must work well independently and be extremely self-motivated and have great attention to detail.
Human Resources Administrative Support
- Complete hiring and onboarding tasks for employee data as assigned including reference checks, form submissions, document maintenance, etc.
- Complete compliance management tasks as assigned including application submissions, scheduling appointments, document maintenance, etc.
- Ensure employee files are up to date with complete and accurate information and documents
- Assist in Open Enrollment, Employee Questions, and Office Administrative Tasks
- Maintaining employee benefits platforms including Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, and 401(k).
System Administration and Data Management
- Maintain up to date information by transferring data into required systems as assigned.
- Ensure published material is clear and free of errors.
- Current systems include, but are not limited to:
- Google Drive
Build candidate pipelines by:
- Posting available positions to job boards and Social Media outlets
- Research/screen talent online prior to scheduling group interview attendance
- Execute social media strategies to engage candidates
- Partner with internal Creative and Design resources to develop visual recruiting content/materials (e.g. infographics, display ads, referral memes)
- Manage recruiting, advertising and social media calendars
- Manage job fair calendar
- Attend Networking and recruiting events once per month
- Update the careers page on the website with fresh content
- Assist with all other recruiting/training duties as assigned
Research and Support
- Execute research and support projects as assigned
- Remain up to date on new features within our systems
- Expanding our recruitment platform and best candidate sources
- New initiatives within the Talent Dept.
- Exploring ways to engage and attract new talent
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Five paid Sick Days off per year, ten paid days off per year and seven paid holidays based on NY Kids Club closures. Eligible for company benefits package including health insurance, 401K, TransitChek.