The HR Recruiter performs recruitment and administrative duties for the Talent Department. The Recruiter will streamline and maintain the systems in place to promote a high level of employee performance, retention, and efficiency for the company.
Requires previous experience in HR and recruitment roles, excellent interpersonal skills, excellent public speaking and communication skills, strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. The ideal candidate must work well independently, be extremely self-motivated, and have great attention to detail.
- Human Resources Recruitment and Administrative Support
- Complete hiring and onboarding tasks for employee data as assigned including reference checks, form submissions, employee compliance, document maintenance, etc.
- Complete compliance management tasks as assigned including application submissions, scheduling appointments, document maintenance, etc.
- Ensure employee files are up to date with complete and accurate information and documents
- Assist in open enrollment, benefits administration, employee questions, and office administrative tasks
- Maintaining employee benefits platforms including; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, and 401(k).
- Promote company values and expectations by upholding policies, procedures, and the employee handbook regulations
- System Administration and Data Management
- Maintain up to date information by transferring data into required systems as assigned. Ensure published material is clear and free of errors.
Current systems include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System to ensure high-level communication between all departments and efficiency in filling positions with highly qualified candidates
- Research and engage in effective recruitment efforts including, but not limited to job fairs, job placement relationships with high-quality programs and job boards
Build candidate pipelines by:
- Posting available positions to job boards and Social Media outlets
- Execute social media strategies to engage candidates
- Partner with internal Creative and Design resources to develop visual recruiting content/materials (e.g. infographics, display ads, referral memes)
Manage recruitment advertising and social media calendars
Manage job fair calendar
Attend Networking and recruiting events as needed
Update the careers page on the website with fresh content
Assist with all other recruiting/training duties as assigned
Research and Support
- Execute research and support projects as assigned in the following areas
- Remain up to date on new features within our systems
- Expanding our recruitment platform and best candidate sources
- Exploring ways to engage and attract new talent
Compensation commensurate upon experience.
Benefits: Five paid Sick Days off per year, Ten paid days off per year and seven paid holidays based on NYKC closures. Eligible for company benefits package including health insurance, 401K, TransitCheck